The conference registration fee is £50 pounds sterling for conservation professionals and academics, or £30 for students or £18 for students at Pune University.
The conference registration fee provides you with:
- Four days entrance to the conference and all side events
- Place at the conference banquet (day 1) plus evening entertainment
- Two tea/coffee each day
- Buffet lunch on each day
- Free access to all conservation 'Tool Market' events (day 4)
To reserve a place at the meeting and make your payment:
Conference registration can be completed in 2 simple steps:
- Complete a conference booking form... HERE
- Pay using 1 of the 3 PayPal buttons shown below
Make a payment by bank transfer or cheque or cash (payable at the conference registration desk). For details of these types of payments contact the organiser, Mark O'Connell - email@example.com
PAY £50 REGISTRATION FEE (professionals):
PAY £30 REGISTRATION FEE (registered students):
PAY £18 REGISTRATION FEE (Pune University registered students):
When you press the buttons above, you will get a screen like the one shown below. Click the 'CHECK OUT AS GUEST' button and follow instructions...