NEWS about Mark O'Connell....
I am now lecturing in applied ecology at the university of Gloucestershire. Thank you to the many people who helped to make ERT conservation such a great success over the past 8 years. I have enjoyed my many adventures, meeting so many great people, and working together on so many fantastic conservation projects. My new email address is: email@example.com
Case studies of recent ERT projects:
- Spatial Ecology and Conservation
- Capacity Building for Conservation
- Species diversity and protected area networks
- Factors influencing extinction risk and population decline
- Impacts of habitat loss on a globally threatened species
- Research and analytical skills for conservation practitioners
- Assessment of remaining Haiti forest cover
- Ecology field course in Honduras
- Training courses and teaching
- Spatial analysis to support the conservation of Middle eastern wetlands
- What's the point of conservation science?